Residential COVID-19 Cleaning
As we all brace ourselves for an extended period of time indoors, our thoughts turn to how we keep ourselves as healthy as possible and our homes virus-free.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting is advised around the home to help limit the spread of the virus
- Most everyday cleaning products, or even soap and water, will be suitable for thorough cleaning (although to kill the virus on a surface, a disinfectant is needed)
- Some studies have shown that the virus can live on hard surfaces for up to nine days, but can be eradicated in a minute with effective disinfecting
Commercial COVID-19 Cleaning
Keeping your workplace safe during this Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency is a responsibility all business owners must take on.
Our trained cleaning team provide a full Coronavirus (COVID -19) precautionary cleaning and sanitising service using hospital grade anti-viral cleaning products.
Whether it’s daily cleaning service, a precautionary full clean of your site, or a sterilising service after a confirmed case of coronavirus at your workplace, we have the equipment and the know-how to professionally clean your site.
Because contamination on surfaces touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways that Coronavirus COVID-19 is spread, the World Health Organisation recommends that ALL surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards), buttons, door handles etc. be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
In response to the global COVID-19 Pandemic, we have upgraded our cleaning techniques to effectively deal with common viruses, bacteria, etc. at your home or business. We perform an in-depth cleaning, including sweeping, wiping and moping, of your property for the best results.
COVID-19 Sanitising Service
In addition to regular, in-depth cleaning, our coronavirus cleaning service also covers the sanitisation of your home or business and items that you, your family or staff may touch regularly throughout the day like phones, switchboards, doors, toys, computers, etc. to reduce the growth and occurrence of the virus.
Coronavirus Disinfection Service
Disinfection is a process that is used by our qualified cleaners to kill germs, bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms. It is critical to regularly and properly disinfect common use items like remote, mobile phones, etc to ensure infection is not spread.
COVID-19 Sterilization Services
Sterilization is effectively the same process as disinfection – which aims to kill harmful bacteria and viruses. It involves the use of specialized chemicals that are deadly for such viruses but safe for humans, pets and plants.
Our cleaning teams have been specifically trained in the complete removal and killing of viruses like COVID-19 using special equipment, tools and cleaning agents.
Complete Cleaning & Sanitisation
We will carry out sterilization and sanitisation of all all affected areas to ensure a safe environment for you and your family or staff.
Corona-certified Equipment & Tools
Our cleaners have been equipped with best-in-class corona-proof hazmat suits, respiratory masks, goggles and gloves to provide safe and high-standard cleaning service.
We take all precautions and follow standard cleaning safety measures to ensure you remain safe & protected, throughout our cleaning process.
We can guarantee that your place and family/workers will be safe once we are done cleaning.
Our Pricing Plans
- Our qualified cleaners will clean, sweep and mop your floors, windows, doors, bathrooms, carpets, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. to remove any dust, dirt and debris from these areas.
Disinfection & Sanitising
- Our expert cleaners will sanitise equipment, light switches, door handles, telephone, railings, monitors, keyboards, toilet seats, desk, drawers, bins and more to ensure removal of viruses and bacteria.
- We will undertake an initial consultation and then provide you with a Proposal and Quotation for a fully customised cleaning solution. This may be a one off or regular service.
Book a Cleaning or Customize a Plan Today